Saturday 2 July 2011

Biotique flawless white face pack

Its been almost an year eversince I brought this face pack. This is one of my initial purchases of Biotique product. The product claims to reveal you a flawless glowing complexion. As always, not much can be expected when it comes to improving you completion or the color of you skin.


The pack is mauve colored thick cake with some divine smell of camphor and instence sticks. But what can you expect from a Ayurvedic product. Its not bad or something, but definitely could have been better.



There has been no change on my skin that I have noticed it after using it for a molnth or so. Now I have given it to mom, to somehow use ti and empty it. I felt it is utter waste of money.
It is very thick cake. Little is not enough. Have to dig enough from the tub.

Price- INR 199 for 50gms

Thumbs up-
  • Its herbal. A biotique product.
  • I can't think of any more advantages after straining my mind for 10mins.

Thumbs down-

  • Smell is not pleasing.
  • It comes in a tub.
  • Same old boring green packing.
  • Has not done any good to my skin, neither has it done anything bad.
Will I re-purchase?

 Definitely not, and I'd advice the same to all my readers.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates