Thursday 2 June 2011

Fabindia honey & frankincense face wash

How many ever face washes I have got, I don't stop myself from browsing for others. I have an illusion that some good face washes can remove tan with regular usage provided you avoid further sun tan and sun burns. As far as I've read articles on Net or papers , one of the most effective tan remover is honey. And thus I was
convinced into buying it the minute I saw 'honey'.



Price- Rs.125 for 120ml

Product says - A moisturising face wash ideal for dry skin,contaioning honey and frankincense essential oil that moisturises and rejuvenates the skin. The mildly fragrant face wash leaves the skin soft and supple.

Ingredients-
Honey, frankincense essential oil, water, SLES, glyceryl, cocoate.

The face wash is successful at accomplishing what it claims. After the wash you are bound to feel your skin has become soft and supple. The smell is mild and amazing. However the consistency of the face wash is very watery. It is a transperant thin liquid I can say. A little quantity goes a long way. It does'nt lather much and it proves to be a gentle face wash.
 Fabindia is against animal testing and hence mostly no allergic reactions to be expected.
The tube packing could have been the better by narrowing the opening with  nozzle like structure as the consistency is too thin. The very 1st time I sqeezed the tube, I ended up spilling quite much.

Thumbs up-
  • The price sounds good. Can afford for a regular use.
  • I would rate 5 stars for the smell :)
  • Efficiently removes dirt and oil from face.

Thumbs down-

  • The packing is inconvinient

Will I re-purchase?
 Yes, I have'nt yet discoverd another face wash with the same qualities. Its a good regular usage face wash.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates