Tuesday 21 June 2011

H&G Restore Pomegranate Face Mask review

Its has been my routine to browse through the counters of Health & Glow, during the 1st week of every month. This time, I was caught by the colorful shelf, which adorned the newly introduced H&G products. There was something that caught my eye in a jiffy. It was the word 'Pomegranate' and the colorful packing.
    I inspected the face pack for ingredients and price. It was fairly priced product and hence an instantaneous purchase for me though I was not in need of any face masks.



 
Price- INR 110 for 100ml



Ingredients- Water, Bentonite,China clay, Allantoin, Emulsifying wax, Vitamin E, Germanium oil and pomegranate oil.
Product says -  Pomegranate prevents the permanent destruction of tissue and helps in regeneration of cells.


 
After using it for a month, I satnd neutral for this product although I'm tempted to write positive only for the amazing pomegranate aroma. Not sure if` everybody could like this smell. The paste is of a very thick consistency. No matter how much you dig from the tub and use, the tub still looks like, its not going to get over that easily. Using it for more than 2 weeks, every alternative day, I'm still left with more than half of it.
Not sure about the cell regeneration part, but definitely there is the difference of a clearer and smooth skin after using it religously for aroung 10 sessions.
The paste dries up very fast.
Once the mask is dry, skin does not feel strechy at all. While washing my face, the rub the tip of my fingers on wet face in circular motion.
Feels fresh once you have washed you face. You can try it if you have'nt found anything better, but this product is definitely not a must have.

Thumbs up- 
- Amazing pomogrenate aroma
- Its a tub that comes with a lid
- Not very expensive for the quantity
- Packing label graphics are cool

Thumbs down-
- Very thick consistency
- Its a tub and no spatula provided for the same
- No solid effects on skin to prove what it claims

Will I re-purchase?
 No, Will lay my eyes this time on something else



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates